The Peace and Justice Support Network (PJSN) of Mennonite Church USA was created during the spring of 2002. This inclusive group is open to anyone who wants to support in a special way Mennonite Church USA's work of peace and justice. Tasks of the support network include:
- creating and keeping clear the vision of peace and justice in Mennonite Church USA
- promoting the expansion of peace and justice through gatherings for inspiration
- providing counsel to Mennonite Church USA agencies and Executive Board
- sharing and publicizing resources for congregations
- communicating peace and justice work to the wider constituency
The vision of the support network is to keep peace and justice central to the mission of the church in the world.
The Peace and Justice Support Network is a partnership of Mennonite Church USA and Mennonite Mission Network.